• Are You Actually College Students?

              Yes, 95 percent of our workforce is currently enrolled in a college program! You can view "Mover Profiles"                   by clicking the button on the home page or other pages throughout the website! The other 5 percent that                   are not currently in a college program are either administrators for the business or taking a leave for                           financial reasons.




  • Should I Tip My PrecisionPacking Movers?

              Tipping is not necessary, but is greatly appreciated and typically customary. Our movers are trained to go                 above and beyond all expectations of the customer. If our Movers go beyond your expectations, gratuity is                 gladly accepted.




  • What Payment Methods Do You Accept?

              We accept all credit card types, cash, and commercial checks!




  • Will My Precision Movers Be Able To Disassemble/Reassemble And Arrange My Furniture?

              Yes! Absolutely! The movers are knowledgeable in disassembly/reassembly and able to arrange furniture                     and place boxes in requested locations.






Print Print | Sitemap
© 2010 PrecisionPacking College Movers. All rights reserved.

PrecisionPacking provides moving services and products throughout the State of Maine including Portland, Augusta, Bangor, Lewiston, Gardiner, Hallowell, Windham, Yarmouth, Brunswick, Freeport, Skowhegan, Pittsfield, Waterville,West Gardiner, South Gardiner, Farmingdale, Litchfield, Monmouth, Sabattus, WestBrook, Scarborough, Saco, Old Orchard, Chelsea, Old Town, Boothbay Harbor, Bar Harbor, and all surrounding towns! Wiscasset, Bath, and all surrounding areas.